"Koffer rein zu Hause sein"
According to this motto, you will find everything you need for your everyday life here in the apartment.
From the freshly covered bed, hand and bath towels to the freely available Wi-Fi.
You are looking for a conveniently located apartment with a magnificent view from the balcony, where you can enjoy the sun until late in the evening and where you can recover the day. Then this object is almost ideal!
- renovated 1.5 room apartment
- south-facing balcony with balcony furniture
- top floor
- Elevator available
- single bed (90 x 200 mm)
- Couch with sleep function
- flat screen TV
- cupboard and chest of drawers
- new fitted kitchen incl. dishwasher
and washing machine
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Towels, bath towels, bed linen
The apartment is located in a quiet location on the outskirts of Großsachsenheim and with stunning views of the fields. The ring road with direct connection to Bietigheim-Bissingen (about 10 minutes) can be reached directly. Sachsenheim itself also has a train station with direct connection to Bietigheim-Bissingen, Stuttgart and Karlsruhe. Supermarkets, doctors, pharmacies, banks, etc. can be found on site, all within walking distance. There is also an indoor and outdoor swimming pool in Sachsenheim. Buses to Bietigheim-Bissingen run every half hour.
Sachenheim is a growing town where you can do all your daily necessities. Among other things, the following shopping options are located in the area:
- Aldi South, Südring 1, 74343 Sachsenheim
(3 minutes walk)
- Edeka, Sersheimer Strasse 44, 74343 Sachsenheim
(5 minutes walk)
- Netto branch, Karl-Drais- Str. 1, 74343 Sachsenheim
(15 minutes on foot)
- DHL-Post office, Südring, 74343 Sachsenheim
(3 minutes walk)
For more shopping you can directly in the
Find Internet on Google at the following link: https://goo.gl/maps/F5ZxnDfaeMo